This privacy notice sets out how Dewkes Limited uses and protects any information that you give.
Dewkes Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address, telephone number and address.
- Financial information to process your payments.
- Demographic information such as postcode and preferences.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- To maintain customer service standards and to assist staff training, we may record and monitor incoming calls.
- CCTV is in operation at Dewkes of Mumbles, 63 Newton Road, Mumbles, SA3 4BL
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our services and will use it to keep your record up to date.
- We may periodically send promotional calls about special offers, appointment availability or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We will not provide your information to any third party without your express permission, with the exception of a vet in the event of an emergency.
- CCTV footage is captured purely for your security and for the prevention and detection of crime. If you’d like to know more, please contact via the details below.
By submitting your personal information and indicating that you would like to receive further information from us, you consent to us using your personal information in the above ways.
How long do we keep information?
If you are a regular customer we will keep your digital information on our secure database and your confidential paperwork in a secure cupboard and regularly check to ensure we hold the most current details for you.
If you have not visited the Shop in 2 years, we will delete all records we hold for you.
If you wish to talk to use about or amend information we hold about you, please contact 01792 986163 or email [email protected]
What if I don’t want to hear from Dewkes Limited?
You can of course request that we stop contacting you at any time. We will remove your information from our database and will not contact you again unless you make another appointment with us in the future.